Safety & Support
Safety & Support: COVID-19 Response
Essential Healthcare Service Statement
As we continue to respond to the ever-changing environment around COVID-19, the safety of our patients, staff and doctors is our highest priority. We understand that new information surrounding the changing landscape of our everyday routines has many feeling concerned.
As we navigate this situation, Integrated Health and Injury is relying on guidance from national and local chiropractic associations and healthcare organizations to direct our actions. Many, including the International Chiropractors Association, view chiropractic care as an essential healthcare service that can be used by patients with a wide array of health conditions.
At our facilities, we have a process in place that will allow us to treat your Chiropractic needs along with taking extra precautions in response to COVID-19
Here are the new COVID-19 Patient Treatment Protocols Effective Immediately!
NEW OFFICE HOURS: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM MON WED FRI EFFECTIVE 4/13/2020
1) 6 ft social distancing enforced.
2) All common areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
3) There will be a maximum of 4 patients in the waiting room, 3 patients in the treatment area. We kindly ask that accompanied guest not enter the facility unless they have a scheduled appointment.
4) Staff and patients may be asked to have their temperature taken if symptoms or risk are present.
5) Patients are encouraged to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer prior to treatment.
We want to reassure you that “WE PUT YOUR HEALTH 1ST” and will do everything possible to provide a healthy and safe environment.
We recommend patients follow guidelines issued by the CDC, and if you are feeling unwell, please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home. To date, routine hygienic measures are the suggested best practice for prevention of viruses like the coronavirus.
Follow the links below to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Steps to Prevent Illness
- What To Do If You Are Sick
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Follow the links below to the World Health Organization:
OUR PATIENTS SAY
I enjoy going to this clinic. I never have to wait long to be seen and the doctor doesn’t make me feel rushed. The staff is friendly and they always have candy in the front!!! They even sent an Uber to pick me up and drop me off!!
My experience was nothing more than pleasant! The staff along with Dr Gregory assured me that with consistent treatments, the pain from my injuries due to a auto accident would subside….It did, thanx guys!!
I had a great experience, the service was great , doctor treated me well, I had a accident and my body was hurting their treatment healed me up well, I had to thank them. They were very professional as well.